About Me

My photo
I'm 15. I don't have my learners or a job. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I like the colour purple and the number 7. My favorite kind of animal are horses.

Monday, September 15, 2008

My Summer

I went to George Gordons Reserve to visit my friend's Jenna and Jasmine. We went to three pow wows Ochap, Piapot and Gordons pow wow. I didn't dance but I enjoyed watching. I also had a taco in a bag with beans. It was alright. I went to Regina a couple of times and had a lot of Mc Donalds. I watched Jenna play baseball and after we dipped our feet in the Atlantic Ocean. Just jokes, it was just some green lake I don't know the name of. Jasmine and I also went on the monkey bars but couldn't hold on. It was a pretty sweet summer, I met a lot of funny people and laughed a whole lot as well.

No comments: