About Me

My photo
I'm 15. I don't have my learners or a job. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I like the colour purple and the number 7. My favorite kind of animal are horses.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Free The Children and My Thoughts

I think that Free The Children program is a very good thing. I like that it helps children when they are powerless. It also teaches children confidence and that there is much more in life. They have built over 500 schools around the world and reached more than one million people throught North America. If nothing works out for me I think I'll give them a call and if any of you that are reading this call them if you need help.
There are other options to learn to be a leader. There's a cadet program right in our town. Wedsendays from 6 to 9.
Well Its a good thing people put these programs out. You only have one life so live it to the fullest.

No comments: